News Update, and My Lightroom Tour is in Tampa Tomorrow!
Before we get to the news; I hope I’ll see you tomorrow at the Tampa Convention Center for the only Florida stop of my Lightroom Live Tour. The final stop will be in Honolulu, Hawaii on December 3, so if you can’t make Tampa, this is a semi-legitimate excuse to go to Hawaii on a “Business trip” (wink, wink). Here’s a link to the Tampa Seminar details.
Now, onto the Monday News:
- Apple released Leopard (their latest Operating System, which totally rocks by the way) on Friday night, and by 6:00 pm EST Terry White (from Terry’s Tech Blog) had posted the “Green Light” for Leopard compatibility with Photoshop CS3, InDesign CS3, and Adobe Illustrator CS3. Here’s the link to Terry’s site, which includes a link to Adobe with their offical details on which applications are affected by the Leopard update; and which will need an update. It’s mostly good news.
- Later today we’ll be posting the name of the winner of a signed copy of my iPhone book along with an Apple iPhone itself. Keep your fingers crossed.
- The Pro Digital Photographers site over at Lexar.com has posted the third of my video tutorials, and the latest one “Giving your images that Hollywood Look, Part 2″ details more of my Hollywood Portrait Effect. Here’s the link.
- Last week, I mentioned attorney Carolyn Wright’s interview over at “The Digital Photography Show.” Well, Scott Eccleston over at the Weekly Photo Tips blog, mentioned her excellent blog, and I thought I’d provide a link to her “PhotoAttorney.com” blog, as well as one’s to Scott’s Weekly Photo Tips blog as well. So, there ya go.
- Want some Monday photo inspiration? Then check out the very slick portraits of New York photographer Carrie Schechter. Make sure you visit her Avertising Portfolio, and within that her New Work, Stories (these look really complicated), as well as her Music galleries. I just love her work, and it’ll start your Monday off right. (Here’s the link).
- Lastly, make sure you scroll down to the next post for my post on “Photo Editing Ethics.” It’ll make ya stop and think.
See you tomorrow in Tampa! :)