Thursday News Stuffage
Hi gang: I’m back from a couple of days out in California (including a full day out at Adobe HQ), and here’s what’s up:
- First, what a incredible post yesterday from photographer and educator Chris Orwig. He had a record-breaking 157 comments, and truly inspired and moved a lot of us. His images were fantastic, his words were powerful, and he really hit one out of the park with his wonderful post. Way to go Chris—you rock!!!!!
- National Geographic posted this year’s winners from their popular “World in Focus” photography competition, and there are some amazing shots there. Here’s the link to check out some of the winning images.
- Just a reminder: The Photoshop World $100-off Early Bird Special ends in 29 days, so if you’re thinking of going, make sure you sign up now to take advantage of that $100 off the conference registration. Here’s the link to sign up.
- Big news: Last week (and this week), we were lucky enough to have Attorney Ed Greenberg, who specializes in copyright issues for photographers, as a guest on Photoshop User TV, and I have to tell you—-it was AWESOME!!!! I learned more about copyright in his segments than I could have imagined, and he is just absolutely brilliant about this stuff. Here’s the link to watch it right on the site. A big thanks to Ed for sharing this incredibly valuable information (and for making it so much fun—-he’s a really engaging speaker!).
- We just released a very special online training class on shooting wildlife from none other than the wildlife photography guru himself, Moose Peterson. His class was shot on location in Yellowstone, and he’s just got some amazing stuff to share in this exclusive Kelby Training online class. Here’s the link to check out what he’s covering.
That’s it for today folks. Have a great Thursday and we’ll catch you back here tomorrow for my Friday wrap-up.