New D-Town Episode is Live (Plus Win The Full Nik Suite!)
The latest episode is now up live (we’re running a couple of days behind on the episodes right now—things are really busy down in videoland), and besides all the cool stuff we cover (below), we’re also giving away the full suite of Nik Software’s awesome Photoshop plug-ins (watch the show for details).
- For beginners, we start with my showing how to properly set your camera’s diopter (if you don’t know what a Diopter is—this is for you).
- Matt’s on location to show how to get the sun star/starburst effect when shooting into the sun
- I’m doing a live shoot in the studio and showing how to use a gobo with studio lights to create fall off for portraits.
- David Ziser is our special in-studio guest, and he has some tips on getting sharp shots when shooting available light weddings
- Matt shows off the new Flash Benders that help you shape the light from your speedlites (I talked about these last week here on the blog)
- I show the new Gel Clip, a new, very clever, yet simple gel holder for your off camera flash
- Plus we turn you on to the work of portrait photographer Frank Doorhof! (who guest blogged here recently as well).
Plus, of course, we have details on the Nik Software giveway.
And you can watch it free online, anytime, right here.