• air-jordan-3
  • air-jordan-3-fire-red
  • air-jordan-3-infrared-23
  • air-jordan-3-powder-blue
  • air-jordan-3-white-cement
  • air-jordan-4-bred
  • air-jordan-4-columbia
  • air-jordan-4-oreo
  • air-jordan-4-white-cement
  • air-jordan-5-fire-red
  • air-jordan-5-grape
  • air-jordan-5-oreo
  • air-jordan-5-v
  • air-jordan-6
  • air-jordan-6-carmines
  • air-jordan-6-olympic
  • air-jordan-7-bordeaux
  • air-jordan-7-french-blue
  • air-jordan-7-marvin-the-martian
  • air-jordan-8
  • air-jordan-8-bugs-bunny
  • air-jordan-8-chrome
  • air-jordan-8-playoffs
  • air-jordan-9
  • air-jordan-9-birmingham-barons
  • air-jordan-9-cool-grey
  • air-jordan-10-chicago
  • air-jordan-10-powder-blue
  • air-jordan-10-stealth
  • air-jordan-11-gamma-blue
  • air-jordan-11-legend-blue
  • air-jordan-11-low
  • air-jordan-11-low-bred
  • air-jordan-11-low-citrus
  • air-jordan-12-gamma-blue
  • air-jordan-12-obsidian
  • air-jordan-12-taxi
  • air-jordan-13
  • air-jordan-13-he-got-game
  • air-jordan-14
  • streampanosm.jpg

    Here’s another from my Montana workshop (click on it for the larger version, which looks much better). I only had time to go through a few of the shots I’ve taken, because we had been going nonstop from dawn till late at night, but I took this one last night, as we returned to the stream where we shot earlier in the week, because it was another overcast night.

    The shot isn’t really a pano; it’s just “pano cropped” (Bill Fortney gave the idea while I was processing the image in Lightroom (all the processing, sharpening, and cropping was done in Lightroom). I read a number of comments posted this week asking if I would share the camera settings for the shots I post, and I’m more than happy to (thanks for the suggestion):

    SPECS: Taken with a Nikon D200 (Bill was shooting [read as: hogging] the D3, since we were shooting in really low light; I don’t blame him). I used a 70-200mm f/2.8 lens (racked out to 200mm), and I shot in Aperture Priority mode at f/22 (to keep the shutter open as long as possible to create the silky water effect), which gave me a nice long shutter speed of 30 seconds. I also used a Singh-Ray Vari-ND filter to make things even darker, so I’d get that really long shutter speed. The ISO was set to 100.

    About The Author

    Close