- Apr 10th, 2014 | 0 Comments
KelbyOne’s Mia McCormick continues checking out all the great gear at the Photoshop World Expo and bringing you the best of it!
- Apr 9th, 2014 | 1 Comments
Here at the FREE Photoshop World Expo, we’re excited to have tons of great companies showing off their latest products! There’s still one more day you can swing by and check it out. Here are just some of the things happening at the Expo:
- Apr 9th, 2014 | 3 Comments
Adobe launched their Lightroom Mobile app yesterday and took the opportunity to show it off at the Photoshop World Keynote presentation! Check out the entire Adobe Keynote below, and take a look at the Lightroom Mobile class from Matt Kloskowski on KelbyOne!
- Apr 9th, 2014 | 0 Comments
Hey everyone, Brad Moore here with some photos from the pre-conference workshops and the first day of Photoshop World Atlanta! Hope you enjoy them, and if you’re not here with us, we wish you were.
- Apr 8th, 2014 | 6 Comments
1. If this is your first time to Photoshop World, make sure you: (a) Watch the series of short videos we did for you to help you get the most out of the event. They’re called “Insight” and they’re only a minute or so a piece but you’ll learn a lot. I posted one above, aboutContinue…
- Apr 7th, 2014 | 7 Comments
Hey gang: Greetings from Atlanta, Georgia, home of this year’s East Coast Photoshop World Conference & Expo. I wanted to share a few quick things before you get here (by the way, we have a “Pirate theme” this year, as seen in our treasure map above. It will be an adventure for sure!). Here goes: (1) YouContinue…
On Photoshop World