This Week’s Episode of D-Town TV: Tips for New DSLR Shooters
This is the latest episode of DTown TV, the free weekly show for dSLR users that helps them get the most from their cameras. In this episode, Scott and Matt share tips for people who’ve just gotten their first dSLR camera…
– Which lenses you’ll want to purchase and why
– Which lens filters will help improve photos (and keep your glass safer) in certain situations
– Larry Becker is back with a Cheap Shots tip on a cheap remote flash
– Matt shows the Lens Pen Pro Kit, which will help you keep your lenses clean
– You’ll also want a memory card holder to keep your cards safe and in order
– An UpStrap will help keep your camera from slipping off your shoulder
– You’ll need a camera bag to keep all this stuff in
– Lastly, you’ll want a decent tripod and ballhead
– Check out the work of fashion photographer Liz Von Hoene!
And if you’re interested in getting better sports photos, you definitely won’t want to miss the next two (or three, or four… we’re not really sure yet) episodes where Scott and Matt cover all sorts of gear and share tips for shooting sports.
If you are a fan of the show, you’re familiar with Larry Becker’s Cheap Shots. Keep an eye on LarrysCheapShots.com for even more tips on getting the most bang for your buck!