Mornin’ Everybody, here’s what’s up:
1) How to Sharpen Portraits of Women in Lightroom
Since I took over the helm over at LightroomKillerTips.com I’ve been posting lots of new content, including this short tutorial about I question I get asked a lot. Here’s the link.
2) Peter Hurley is our in-studio guest tomorrow on “The Grid’ at 4pm.
Peter’s here wrapping up his “Mastering the Headshot” book, and he’s recording a class on “How to find the “one” (how to know which shot out of an entire shoot is “the one” and while we’re here, you know RC and I have to get him on “The Grid.’
3) You Can Download a PDF Version of my Gonzo Holiday Gear Guide
Really handy for giving “hints.” ;-) Here’s the link.
4) Congratulations to the 10 folks who won my “Photoshop for Lightroom Users” Book
To see if you’re one of the lucky winners, click on over here. (Thanks to everybody who entered)
5) Fascinating Insights from Photoshop Senior Product Manager Bryan O’Neal Hughes
RC had Bryan on as a guest on his weekly show “Photo Tips & Tricks” and Bryan shares some insight into how features like Brightness and Contrast, Adaptive Auto, have evolved over the years. His segment is around the 10:15 mark in the show.
Hope that helps you kick off your Monday! :)
P.S. I got a chance to field test Canon’s new 100-400mm f/4.5 to f/5.6 lens on an NFL game recently and I’ll be posting the full report on Friday here on the blog.