Here’s a couple of quickies:
- Finally, there’s a free Photoshop plug-in that lets you upload photos directly from Photoshop to Flickr.com (albeit, one at a time, but hey—ya gotta start somewhere, right?). Click here to download the free plug-in (there’s one version for CS2, and an updated version for CS3).
- If you’ve ever struggled with understanding Histograms, check out this in-depth article called “Histograms, Huh?” from Aaron over at Single Serving Photo. Click here to go there.
- We’re taking our buddy (and Photoshop genius) Bert Monroy and his Photoshop Creativity Tour up to Canada starting, um…..well…. today, where he’s in Vancouver. But his next stops are in Calgary on the 18th; Toronto on the 20th; on to Montreal on the 23rd, and then wrapping up in Ottawa on the 25th. To catch Bert’s tour, visit PhotoshopSeminars.com
- Just a quick heads up if you’re into Lightroom: (1) We’ve added an entire track dedicated to Lightroom at the Photoshop World Conference & Expo coming up this September 6-8, 2007 at the Mandalay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas (2) if you’re a NAPP member, you get a special 15% discount on everything you buy from the Adobe’s Online Store (for a limited time—visit the NAPP member homepage for more details), and of course you get Lightroom for just $199 ($100 off the retail price—not bad considering NAPP membership only costs $99). :)
- This isn’t Photoshop related, but you’ll get a good laugh out of this product that helps keep your iPhone or iPod from getting stolen, by hiding it inside a case that looks exactly like a Microsoft “Zune” MP3/Video player. It’ll only take a minute to visit “HideaPod”, but you’ve got to check this out to start your Monday off right. (Thanks to Larry Becker for sending me this one).
That’s it for today–thanks for stopping by! :)