Today’s the last day to save $100 on the Photoshop World Conference & Expo
I know Brad mentioned this yesterday during “Free Stuff Thursday” but I didn’t want you to miss out (and I really want you to be there with me and more than 30 of the world’s best photography and Photoshop instructors).
It’s Seven full training tracks that run all three days (and you can move between tracks any time). They are:
1. Photoshop for Photographers
2. Photoshop Technique (General Photoshop)
3. Graphic Design Track (Creative Suite)
5. Business Track (Marketing, Social Media, Sales)
6. Photography Technique
7. Studio and Hot Shoe Lighting
There’s over 100 classes, and you can customize your experience to fit your needs. If you want to get faster, better, more productive and efficient, make important new contacts, learn how to market your work, have more fun and learn a ton of real-world stuff you can really use, this conference is for you!
(1) The full three-day conference pass (if you sign up today) is only: $598 (and includes a one-year membership to the National Association of Photoshop Professionals, including a subscription to Photoshop User magazine).
(2) If you’re ALREADY a NAPP-member, then it’s just $499 (seriously an amazing value).
(3) If you’ve been to a previous Photoshop World, you get an additional $50 off Alumni Discount.
(4) If you want to come in a day early and take an in-depth workshop on a particular topic (most of these are hands-on), those optional pre-conference workshops are listed right here.
Today’s the cutoff for the early-bird $100-off special, and here’s the link with more details and where you can go to sign up now to save that $100. :)
See you in Orlando next month at the world’s largest Photoshop event!