Happy Wednesday everybody. Here’s the latest:
- The latest installment of photographer/author Derrick Story’s “Digital Photography Podcast” features his look at the new features for digital photographers in Photoshop CS3. Check it out right here.
- Not sure if you noticed, but in Photoshop CS3 Adobe has officially changed the name of “Palettes” to “Panels.” So now, it’s the Layers panel, and the Brushes panel, the Action panel, etc. Now, it will probably take me about 11 months to actually stop calling them palettes in my live sessions and video training, but at least you know; I’m working on it. :)
- Do digital cameras make better photographers? It’s an interesting article posted over at the Photographer’s Journey Blog, and the discussion was sparked by a new print ad from Nikon. Definitely worth a read.
- Our main man Matt Kloskowski has posted a great episode of his weekly Lightroom Killer Tips Podcast, on his “10 Favorite Lightroom Keyboard Shortcuts.” If you’re into Lightroom, this is a must-see episode.
- Also don’t miss our buddy Bert Monroy’s very cool video Podcast this week on advanced shadow techniques in Photoshop. Bert is just amazing! Click here to go there.
- Randy Hufford (Photoshop World Instructor, and head of the “Institute of Visual Arts” in Maui, Hawaii), is doing a five-day Digital Printing Workshop Featuring "Fine Art Reproduction from Capture to Finishing"
on July 30 thru August 3, at the prestigious Lepp Institute in Los Osos, California. Click here for more info.
That’s what’s up for now. Have a great day!