It’s Wednesday everybody, and time for some news stuff:
- Moose Peterson has compiled a detailed White Paper for Dell on his digital photography workflow, and you can download this free PDF (pictured above), directly from Dell by clicking right here. For the details on the white paper, and how it came to be, visit Moose’s News blog here.
- Rich Harrington, over at the excellent “Understanding Photoshop” video podcast has just posted all his back episodes for downloading, and you can check ‘em out right here (it’s a direct link to their archive in iTunes).
- One of my readers yesterday posted a comment pointing me to a great blog about flying with photography equipment called “Flying with Fish.” Definitely worth checking out (click here).
- MyMac.com did a review of my latest book, “The Photoshop CS3 Book for Digital Photographers,” and you can read it right here.
- Earlier in the month, Scott Sheppard did a radio interview with Canon’s Chuck Westfall about Canon’s new EOS 1DS Mark III, on his Inside Digital Photo podcast, and you can listen to the interview right on their Web page by clicking here.
- We’re off today to Boston for my Photoshop CS3 Power Tour, so it is VERY likely that tomorrow will be the highly anticipated, eagerly awaited, “No Blog Thursday,” so I’ll see you back here on Friday.
Have a great Wednesday everybody. Don’t forgot to show those pixels whose boss!!! Really make ‘em sweat! ;-)