You’ve been asking for an easier way to watermark your photos and now we’ve got one. The Watermark Creator (brought to you by NAPP) takes advantage of the new technology in Photoshop CS4 to put a watermarking panel right inside of Photoshop. Need to watermark a photo? You got it! Need to watermark 100 of them? No sweat. The new Watermark Creator panel takes all the hassle out of watermarking and let’s you get back to work (or doing the other things you like to do) a lot faster.
Download the NAPP Watermark Creator v1.0.7 (English)
Download the NAPP Watermark Creator v1.0.7 (German) NEW!
Need help? Watch the video on how to install and use the panel.
Known issues with the Watermark Creator 1.0.7
- Vista users MUST install panels in the Administrator mode
- You cannot copy and paste text items into, or out of a panel
- Closing the Watermark panel during the processing of images can cause Photoshop to crash
- The item “Auto-Collapse Iconic Panels” must be turned OFF in Photoshop preferences to avoid instability
- Use the (Ctrl + alt + Shift ) or (Ctrl + Option + Shift) keys on startup, to reset your preferences if the Watermark Creator fails to work correctly
- The Watermark Creator does not support Gif files at this time
- The Watermark logo files, and the target images, must have the same color profile to avoid processing interruptions