It’s Pimpy Thursday!
Hey gang, Brad here with the first weekly installation of Pimpy Thursday! Lots of goodness to pimp, so let’s get started –
- Jeff Revell did a great post and tutorial on using the Photoshop World for iPad/iPhone App over at PhotoWalkPro.com. If you’re coming to Photoshop World you’ve gotta check this out!
- In other Photoshop World news, John Loiacono (Johnny L) from Adobe will once again be the featured keynote presenter! Johnny and his team always wow the crowd with great previews of things to come from Adobe, and with CS5 just shipping (as well as Lightroom 3) it’s an exciting time to hear from Adobe! Sign up now to join Johnny, Scott, and all your favorite instructors in Las Vegas September 1-3.
- If you’re in the Las Vegas area and just want to drop by the Photoshop World Expo, you can do so for free on September 2 & 3. Visit this page to register for your free Expo Pass.
- Check out Jason Moore’s review of Scott’s Lightroom 3 Book for Digital Photographers right here.
- Scott is bringing his Photoshop for Digital Photographers Tour to London on Friday, October 15 for a jolly good day of training and fun. Get all the details and register right here.
- If you pre-ordered Scott’s Photoshop CS5 Book for Digital Photographers, you should be getting your copy in the mail any day now. (I was just back in our shipping department a little bit ago, and they were getting them packaged as quickly as they could :) )
- Have you checked out the latest Kelby Training Online classes lately? We just recently posted four killer classes – RC Concepcion’s Configurator 2.0: Customize Your Photoshop CS5 Experience, Joe McNally’s Lighting for Environmental Portraits, Janine Warner’s Dreamweaver CS5 Crash Course, Part 2, and another RC Concepcion class on Portfolio Power!
- Check out AdoramaTV for all sorts of great, informative videos on photography, from gear reviews to photo tips and more. (My favorite part is the “How’d They Do That?” series in which photographers walk through their setup for photos they’ve taken. Check out this one featuring Nashville-based celebrity photographer David Bean talking about his setup for photographing LeAnn Rimes.)
- And a big thanks to yesterday’s guest blogger, Ryan Booth! I really enjoyed his take on vision, voice, and creativity. He has some great projects going on, but I’ll particularly be paying close attention to this one.
That’s it for Pimpy Thursday! Drop by again tomorrow and tell Scott how much you missed him today ;)