D-Town TV (the weekly show for DSLR Shooters) is Back With Season #3 (Watch it Right Here)
Hi Gang: I’m happy to announce that the weekly show for DSLR Shooters: D-Town TV (hosted by me and Matt Kloskowski) is back for Season 3 (right on time, which is somewhat a miracle unto itself), and our first episode is packed to the gills with cool new stuff. Here’s what’s in the first episode of Season 3:
– I kick things off with three great tips for beginners on getting sharp shots in low light situations
– Moose Peterson is back to show us how to use a gimbal tripod head for shooting moving subjects
– Matt talks about the mode and setting switches on both Canon and Nikon 70-200mm lenses
– Top Pro Wedding photographer Cliff Mautner shows a tip for getting great edge lighting on location
– I share a really handy accessory for you off-camera flash shooters, called “Sticky Filters” (which are gels that stick to your flash to help color balance your light). Leave a comment on the D-Town Site (link) for your chance to win a set!
– Plus this week’s featured photographer is adventure photographer Tyler Stableford!
Of course, it’s all free, and you can watch the show right here (well, right above here, anyway).