Monday News Update
Here’s a quick look at the news on this fine, fine Monday morning here on earth:
- Start your Monday off with a smile by watching this very clever iPhone TV ad parody (the end will crack you up!). Click here to watch it online.
- The Strobist is right; this never happens to me (click here)
- If you’re a NAPP member, I’m not sure if you’re aware of it, but as a member you get special members-only discounts from Apple (we have a special version of the Apple Online Store just for members, and you access it from the member’s Web site). If you’re buying iPods, or Macs, or displays, or just about anything [except the iPhone, of course], make sure you take advantage of this member benefit.
- Guru Awards Deadline Extended: we had so many requests to extend the Guru Awards entry deadline that….we’re extending the entry deadline to midnight on this Wednesday (August 15th). You can enter by clicking here (remember, The Guru Awards, sponsored by CDW, is only open to registered attendees of Photoshop World Las Vegas).
- Photographer David duChemin has released “The Pixelated Image” which is a limited edition monograph (there are only 100 copies) of David’s work (he’s got some really wonderful work), and you can find out more (and order your own limited edition), right here.
Gotta run—have a great Monday everybody!