If you’re going to PPA’s Imaging USA (which kicks off Sunday in Tampa, Florida), I’m going to be teaching a retouching session in the Kelby Training Booth on the show floor on both Monday and Tuesday. Then, Tuesday afternoon, “The Photoshop Guys” (Matt Kloskowski, Dave Cross, and I) are taping a special episode of Photoshop User TV from the booth, and both RC and Corey Barker (our NAPP cohorts), will also be doing live sessions in the booth, so if you’re at the show, I’ll hope you’ll stop by and check it out.
Here’s the Kelby Training Booth Schedule:
- 12:00 pm: Automating Photoshop for Photographers (with Matt Kloskowski)
- 1:00 pm: Creating Flash Galleries in a flash (with RC Concepcion)
- 2:00 pm: Photoshop for Wedding Photographers (with Matt Kloskowski)
- 3:00 pm: Photoshop & Dreamweaver Integration (with RC Concepcion)
- 4:00 pm: Photoshop CS3 Channels (with Corey Barker)
- 12:00 pm: Lightroom and Photoshop (with Matt Kloskowski)
- 1:00 pm: Photoshop Portrait Retouching Techniques (with Scott Kelby)
- 2:00 pm: Camera Raw Workflow Essentials (with Matt Kloskowski)
- 3:00 pm: Photoshop CS3 for Digital Photographers (with Scott Kelby)
- 4:00 pm: Photoshop Finishing Touches (with Dave Cross)
- 9:00 am: Creative Lighting Effects (with Corey Barker)
- 10:00 am: Photoshop Portrait Retouching Techniques (with Scott Kelby)
- 11:30 am: Photoshop User TV Live Taping (Scott, Matt, and Dave)
Hope I’ll see you at the show (make sure you come up and say “hi” if you’re there).