It’s Friday; I’m teaching Lightroom in Atlanta all day today, so how is it that I have news? It’s because I posted it at 1:00 am on Thursday night (I shouldn’t have had that fifth cup of coffee). Here’s what’s goin’ on:
- The Inside Digital Photo internet radio show (Podcast) did an in-depth interview with me, and it just got posted (you can just go to their site and click to listen to the interview right there on their Web page—no iPod necessary). Scott Shepard’s the host, and he asked some questions, and brought up some topics I don’t normally get asked, so I hope you’ll find it interesting. Here’s the link.
- Adobe has released a free update for the CS3 Bridge (Bringing the Bridge to version 2.1) and beside addressing some issues, it has streamlined and enhanced some existing features. For more details, and to download the free update, click here for the Mac version, or here for the Windows version.
- If you’re using Photoshop CS3 for Web Design, and you’re wondering where all the Web features that used to be in ImageReady (which came with every version of Photoshop since around Photoshop 5.5), went to, then check out this tech doc from Adobe, and the cloud of mystery will be lifted.
- The Photographers Journey blog did a cool article for Firefox Browser users, called “The Top 10 Firefox Extensions for Photographers.” You can read it right here.
- Matt’s GAPW Photography and Photoshop workshop in Banff has just a few seats left (it’s coming up on June 13-17, 2007), so if you want learn from one of the top pros in the business, in one of the most beautiful settings for landscape photography in all of North America, sign up quick at GAPW’s Web site (The Great American Photographic Workshops), at GAphotoworks.com
- Looking for some free, cool grungy Photoshop borders for your images? Look no further (click here).
- The buzz is already HUGE over the new features in yesterday’s release of Camera Raw 4.1. If you didn’t download it yet, scroll down to yesterday’s post (from Gate A17) and check it out.
- On the heels of Adobe’s Camera Raw 4.1 release, if you use Lightroom you should DEFINITELY go and read Lightroom Product Manager Tom Hogarty’s Adobe blog. Lots of fascinating details nestled among his details.
- If you’re wondering if people are diggin’ Adobe’s new CS3 Creative Suite, and Photoshop CS3? Check out Forbe’s online article titled, “Adobe Rises With Positive Analyst Notes” (by the way, the answer is—–they are. BIG TIME!).
Well, that’s it from the Marriott in Atlanta! Hope to see some of you in class tomorrow! :)