Today’s the deadline for my book, so I’m going to make this even shorter and sweeter:
I just saw Photoshop World instructor Lesa Snider King’s new book, “Photoshop: The Missing Manual” (from O’Reilly Press), and it so reminded me of when Deke McClellend used to write, “The Photoshop Bible,” (which I loved) because it literally covers everything about Photoshop (it’s nearly 900 pages!). Lesa did a great job on the book, and in my mind, it is the new Photoshop Bible. Way to go Lesa!!!! :-) Here’s the link to it on Amazon.com
- Just a reminder: Today’s the last day for the Photoshop World Early Bird “Save a hundred bucks” thing. Here’s the link. Also, the Sheraton Boston is almost sold-out, but the Westin (my favorite hotel chain) Copely Place (attached to the convention center) still has a few rooms available (it’s a great hotel) so snag one now!!!
- Today is “iPhone app of the Week” day over at Terry White’s Tech Blog (here’s the link).
- I did an interview last night on the radio show “Your Mac Life.” We talked about Photoshop World, and photography, and books and stuff. If you’ve got a minute, check it out right here.
- If you haven’t seen the “Amtrack Tripod Arrest” covered by Comedy Central, it is absolutely hilarious (and sadly, it’s true, but the way they covered it is just brilliant!). Here’s the link to the short video. You’ll love it!
- I had some really big news this week; here’s the link.
- For those who asked; I bought the smaller Elinchorm Beauty Dish (Not the 27″ one, and it’s because I read your comments about how cumbersome it is to use on location. Thanks for the tip!).
- Check out these stick-on filters for your off-camera flash. Pretty slick!
OK, gotta get back to writing. Have a great weekend everybody, and I’ll see you back here on Monday!
Congratulations! “Scott Kelby” I think you have helped so many people.
I have found it useful in my photography an image editing.