I received a couple of emails from readers who couldn’t find my Lightroom 1.1 update once they got to Peachpit.com’s Website, but luckily my friends over at Peachpit Press were kind enough to forward these step-by-step instructions:
1. Go to http://www.peachpit.com/register
2. If you have an account log in with your e-mail address and password. If you haven’t previously registered with Peachpit, you’ll need to register (it’s free and takes less than one minute).
3. Enter the 10-digit ISBN number found on the back of the book into the ISBN field (not th3 13-digit one—the 10 digit one).
4. Answer the security question, which asks you to look something up in the book (that way, they know you really own the book).
5. Once you’ve answered the question, a new screen will appear (shown above–click on it for a larger view), then click on the "Access to protected content" link
6. Download the pdf.
That’s all there is to it! :-)