Hi Gang: Since I’ll be at Photoshop World this week, I wanted to give you a quick update on what to expect here on the blog this week:
(1) Each day we’ll be posting images from Photoshop World here on the blog, but of course, it doesn’t start until morning EST, so I hope you’ll check back later in the day to see the images from the event as it unfolds.
(2) No Guest Blogger this week, as Wednesday is the opening day of the conference. Lots of photos thought, and you can follow the Photoshop World keynote live blog over at PhotoshopWorld.com
(3) We have a live blog from the opening keynote, so if you want to “Share the love” with Nancy and crew (in the Morning Zoo!) then follow this link on Wednesday morning starting around 8:45 am EDT.
(4) This isn’t exactly Photoshop World related, but I’ve posted some behind-the-scenes shots from my Boston “Light It, Shoot It, Retouch It Tour” on my Facebook page (here’s the link). Just a quick heads up: My Minneapolis and Chicago tour dates look like they’ll be sold out this week, so if you were thinking of going (and I hope you do), better sign up quick. Here’s the link (hope I’ll see you there!). Also, I’ll be in Indianapolis on Wednesday, April 6th, and there are still a few seats left if you want to snag one.
(5) If you’re anywhere near Photoshop World, don’t forget to go to the site and get your FREE Expo Floor pass. Lots of vendors, classes on the show floor, demos, and goodies to be had!
That’s it for now gang. If you’re going to Photoshop World, make sure you stop me and say “hi.” Have a great week everybody, and don’t forgot to stop by here and catch some of the action. :)