It’s Pimpy Thursday!
Hey gang, Brad here with the latest installation of Pimpy Thursday! Let’s get to it…
- App developer Shawn Welch (creator of the Photoshop World app) just released the Presenter Clock app for iPad and iPhone. You can read Terry White’s full review right here. (Just to give you an idea of what he thinks, here’s a quote from the review… “If you give any kind of timed presentations, this is a MUST HAVE APP!”) And, hey… It’s only $.99!
- Moose Peterson just announced his new aviation photography workshop, called Air2Air, a few days ago. If you’re an aviation and/or photo enthusiast, you definitely want to click this link. :)
- Speaking of aviation photography, Bill Pekala, head of Nikon Professional Services, has a great series of blog posts from the Reno Air Races! Check them out from beginning to end right here.
- Our buddy Terry White just posted his 8 Must-Have iPad Apps for Photographers over on the Best App Site. It’s a well-rounded list that features a variety of photo-related apps. It’s got post-production, inspiration, shooting tips, and even an app that turns the iPad into a variety of light sources!
- Ed Greenberg posted a really helpful article on Top Ten Myths of Copyright, Plus One over on Pixiq.com that’s a quick, easy, and informative read.
- Alan Hess put together a superb blog post about what goes on backstage at Photoshop World before the big keynote. If you’ve ever wondered just what goes into putting on the keynote, Alan does a great job of showing that.
- And, lastly, just another reminder that Scott’s bringing the Photoshop for Digital Photographers Tour to London on October 15th, so be sure to sign up if you haven’t already!
That’s it for now. Have a cool, awesomely killer day! :D