Hey everyone, Brad here with the latest pimpy!
OnOne Software has announced DSLR Camera Remote HD for the iPad! This is a separate version from the iPhone/iPod version which takes full advantage of the large iPad screen, supports cameras with video functionality, and other upgrades and improvements. It should be available later this month, and you can get the full skinny over on Jeff Revell’s blog or the OnOne Software site.
We have some great new classes up over on Kelby Training Online, including:
– Shooting Fashion Models On-Location with Frank Doorhof
– Using Flickr for Your Images with RC Concepcion
– Photo Painting Basics with Photoshop CS5 with Dave Cross
– On Location Photography with Jeremy Cowart
Also new on Kelby Training Online… If you’ve ever wondered what classes are coming up next, we’ve added a section that shows what the next four classes going up will be! Just go to KelbyTraining.com/online and look on the right side of the page below the Latest Releases to see “Courses Coming Next.” Looks like we have some great stuff from Alan Hess, Scott Diussa, Moose Peterson, Scott Kelby, and Joe McNally over the next month or so!
Photoshop World Orlando 2011 registration is now open! Sign up now to save $100 off the regular price of registration. Three days of all the Photoshop and photography training you can handle, parties, networking, and, hey… Might as well tack on some extra days to check out Disney World, Universal Studios, and Sea World while you’re in town!
Have you checked out the latest episode of DTown TV? Here’s what’s covered in Episode 57:
– Scott talks about a new lens that he loves for travel photography
– Larry Becker has a Cheap Shots tip on building a makeshift tripod
– Matt has some camera advice on setting custom settings for certain situations
– RC Concepcion is in the studio to go through some camera bags and talk about some of his favorites
– Check out the work of portrait and commercial photographer Dan Winters
That’s all the pimpy for this post, but make sure you check out today’s other two posts for more goodness :)