Hey gang, Brad here with this week’s pimpy stuff. If you’ll watch the video above, you’ll see us at the beginning of the shoot we did yesterday. As much as we always enjoy a good fashion shoot, we were exhausted by the end of the day. And today we’re doing the NYC Light It. Shoot It. Retouch It. Live! seminar.
Thus, today is Semi-Lame Pimpy Thursday. Which means I’m just hitting the bullet points and links to the good stuff and not worrying about all the witty, informative descriptions. Enjoy :)
– Another Day With Jay Maisel Live Webcast: First ever free public premiere of a KelbyTraining.com class. Sign up here.
– The Worldwide Photo Walk will be the weekend of October 1-2. More info coming soon!
– Creating Digital Makeup Effects in Photoshop with Shelley Giard & Corey Barker
– Setup & Shoot: Location Lighting for Challenging Situations with Joe McNally
– Beauty Portrait Retouching for CS5 with David Cuerdon (can’t remember if I mentioned that one before, but check it out either way)
Lots of great Kelby Training Live seminars coming up. Click here to see if we’re coming to your city!
Photoshop World Vegas is coming. Register here, save $100.
That’s all I’ve got for now. If you’re at the NYC seminar, come say hi!