Prizes for the 2008 “Vinny Award” Announced
This year’s prizes for the winner of the “Vincent Versace Award for Digital Photography Excellence” (more commonly known as “The Vinny” Awards) have been announced, and I gotta tell ya—it’s a pretty amazing package. (Note: This prestigious award is a special award category within the Photoshop World Guru Awards, and any attendee who enters the Photography category is automatically eligible for the Vinny Award as well).
This year’s Vinny Award winner’s prizes will include:
- The New Epson Stylus Photo R2880 printer with a supply of Exhibition Fiber paper
- A Nikon D60 Digital Camera Kit
- Wacom 6×11″ Widescreen Tablet
- The entire collection of Nik Software’s products
- The entire collection of OnOne Software’s products
- The Full Adobe Creative Suite
- X-Rite’s ColorMunki
- A Hoodman Professional Loupe
- The entire Training DVD Collection from Acme Educational
- A 24″x30″ signed Versace Print
And, of course, you’re presented with the Vinny Award itself during the Photoshop World Las Vegas opening keynote.
If you’re going to Photoshop World in Las Vegas this September, and haven’t entered the Guru Awards yet—what are you waiting for? (There is no fee to enter the competition and every Photoshop World attendee may enter). Here’s the link with all the details. Good luck everybody!