OK, y’all — today’s the final day to grab your tickets and save $100 for next month’s Photoshop World 2016 Conference in Las Vegas (July 19-21st, 2016). Here’s what to do:
(1) Go to http://photoshopworld.com and get your tickets right now.
(2) Book your hotel right where we’re all staying (the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino) now while the special room discount for Photoshop World attendees is still available.
(3) Think about coming a day early to take a day learning to build your business in a “business side of photography / marketing / and building your brand” workshop with UK automotive photographer Tim Wallace (he taught a short version of this last year, and everybody lost their minds it was so good). Details here.
(4) If you’re coming a day early, and want hands-on-help on building your portfolio, you’ve got a rare opportunity to learn from one of the best — Daniel Gregory — in a hands-on portfolio prep in-depth workshop. If you want to nurture the artist within you, then check out Julieanne Kost’s workshop called “Passenger Seat: Creating a Photographic Project from Conception to Though Execution” – you will get totally immersed in this. Details on both optional pre-conference workshops here.
(5) Start thinking about which parties, events, photo shoots, and get-togethers you’re going to do while you’re out there with us learning and laughing next month.
(6) Watch this video for instant inspiration, and to get psyched for the trip!
(7) Pack your bags — we’re headed to Vegas!
Hope you all have a great weekend!