Thursday News Stuff
Hey gang, Brad here with a few updates on books, events, and all sorts of stuff!
- First off, if you haven’t already ordered Scott’s new Lightroom 3 Book for Photographers, you can do so right here. If you purchase through that link, you’ll also get a free Killer Presets CD from Matt Kloskowski! We haven’t gotten our copies just yet, but we’re expecting them ANY DAY, so order now!
- Speaking of Lightroom, make sure you check out the dates for the Lightroom Live Tour. Scott’s coming to Fort Lauderdale and New York, and Matt’s coming to Boston, Los Angeles, and San Francisco all this month!
- If you are a NAPP member, you will definitely want to check out the LIVE Members Only Webinar tomorrow, July 9th from 3:00-4:00 pm Eastern. Matt, Dave, Corey, and RC will all be hanging out and answering your questions live, right on the spot. Nothing pre-planned, no mapped out lessons. Just you and them, getting through as many questions as they can in an hour! All the info (and live feed when it happens), right here.
- If you haven’t already signed up for Photoshop World Las Vegas, you can get registered right here. Also, we have the best room rate we’ve ever had at Mandalay Bay at only $129 per night!
- Have you checked out KelbyTraining.com lately? We’re adding new classes every week, including Moose Peterson’s “Nature Photography – Shorebirds,” RC Concepcion’s “Lightroom 3 for the Web,” Dan Margulis’ “There Are No Bad Originals,” and Matt Kloskowski’s “Lightroom 3 In Depth, Part 3 – Printing and Showing Off Your Photos.” Also, keep an eye out for upcoming classes from adventure photographer Tom Bol!
- And if you haven’t signed up for the 3rd Annual Worldwide Photo Walk yet, it’s not too late! Go here and type in your location to find a walk near you!
That’s it for today, and make sure you check out today’s guest blog from celebrity and fashion photographer John Wright!