Replacing what would normally be the Monday News Update, but it was a holiday and blah, blah, blah. Right now I’m out in San Jose, California at Adobe’s HQ for some meetings today, and it’s 3:32 am EST, but I can’t sleep. You know why? Because I haven’t posted my Tuesday news. Here goes:
- You know I’m a sucker for those before/after retouching sites, and add a celebrity retouch or two, write a few words in Russian, and I just can’t say no. Check it out right here.
- Moose Peterson (master of wildlife photography and Photoshop World instructor) has been digging deeper into finding “The Perfect PC Laptop.” He ran a very informative piece last week on his Dell Precision M65 laptop (which he calls his “Road Warrior”), and he included some info on his desktop machine as well. If you’re hard on your computers, this is definitely worth checking out (click here).
- You’ve heard me talk about famed Wedding photographer David Ziser here in blog, and now you can get his free email newsletter (which kicks butt by the way), by going to his site and signing up for free.
- Registration for Photoshop World Las Vegas (coming to the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Sept. 4-6, 2007) is now open. If you’re coming to Vegas, get on board, baby!! (click here for details).
- If you’re into Lightroom (and I know you are), check out an article I did with 10 cool tips for Lightroom users, over at Layers Magazine (The How-to Magazine for Everything Adobe; on newsstands nationwide).
- Pro photographer Alan Hess did a mini-review of my Lightroom For Digital Photographers book over at Lexar’s pro digital site. Check it out right here.
- Mark Flemming over at LensEnvy.com posted a photo he took during my Lightroom Tour Stop in Boston (and if you look closely, you can see NAPP’s Executive Director Larry Becker looking all “out of focus” in the background).
All right, it’s pretty late and I’m going to bed. Everybody, have a great Tuesday—do great things–take great shots that don’t need fixing in Photoshop. Wait, who said that? It must be really late. ;-)
P.S. Hey, there’s another post today—keep scrolling down a bit.