Here’s what’s goin’ on:
- Ben Willmore, who’s the featured instructor at NAPP’s “Photoshop for Photographer’s Tour” has a number of very cool workshops coming up. Here’s where Ben will be next:
- Photoshop Creative Explorations,
Oct 1-6, Maui, HI
- Photoshop for Nature Photographers
Oct. 17-21, Smoky Mountains, TN
- Advanced Photoshop for Photographers
Nov. 26-30, Los Osos, CA
- Galapagos Cruise & Photoshop Workshop
April 7-17, 2008
For more details, check out Ben’s “Digital Mastery” Web site (click here to go there).
- Terry White sent me this link to a cute video about a woman who got her first iPhone bill from AT&T. If you own an iPhone, you gotta see it (here’s the link).
- I’ve been watching the new “From Camera To Print” video tutorials from Michael Reichmann and Jeff Schewe (over at the Luminous Landscape), and not only is there lots of great information, it’s also very complete (the whole series is over 6-hours). They cover everything from calibrating your monitor to capture and output sharpening, and everything in between. You can buy it and download it immediately from the Luminous Landscape site. Kudos to Michael and Jeff on a very thorough job!
- Oh yeah: Hi Mike. Hey Don. Jeff says “hi.”
That’s it for today—have a great one (a great one what?). ;-)