We’re on a record-breaking pace for registrations this year, and I think one reason is CS3 (of course) and some of the cool new things we’ve added around it this year in Vegas, including:
- A new special interest track on Photoshop CS3’s Extended features, including classes on Extended features for the technical, scientific and manufacturing fields.
- There’s a new “Adobe Web Tools” track, with special sessions on Dreamweaver, creating Online Portfolios, and using Photoshop CS3 with Flash (among others).
- The Motion Graphics track incorporates the new video features in Photoshop CS3, along with the latest techniques for Adobe After Effects, and how to use Photoshop with digital video.
- If you arrive early for the conference, you can catch a very cool special bonus session called “Capture & Creativity: A Tribute to Monte Zucker” which shows techniques for how far you can take your digital portraits using Adobe Photoshop, Corel Painter, and special printing techniques. This takes place on Wednesday evening (the day before the official conference kick-off) and it's totally free to all registered attendees.
- Adobe is sponsoring a special “Birds of a Feather” session for engineers, architects, and manufacturing professionals to see the newest features of Photoshop CS3 and Photoshop Extended developed just for those who use Photoshop for industrial design, visualization, image analysis, and communication. It's free, but you have to sign up in advance (click here to sign up).
- Don’t forget; this Friday is the deadline to register for Photoshop World and still save $100 with the early registration discount.
- One last thing: Where will you be when Deke McCelland, John Paul Caponigro, Russell Brown, Dave Cross, Ben Willmore, Jim DiVitale, George Lepp, Jay Maisel, Dan Margulis, Matt Kloskowski, Bert Monroy, Jack Resnicki, Moose Peterson, Joe McNally, Jeff Schewe, Eddie Tapp, Vincent Versace, Terry White, David Ziser, myself, and some of the world’s most talented and gifted instructors take the stage to share their latest time-saving, job-saving, creativity enhancing, mind-blowing Photoshop techniques? I hope you’ll be right there with me, in Las Vegas, learning from the very best teachers in the business.
Sign up at PhotoshopWorld.com today (or at the very least, before Friday)!
Now, scroll down one more post for My Wednesday News Update!