Tomorrow I’m going to reveal something really new, fun, and challenging:
- It’s something we’ll be doing together every month, but each time it will be somewhat different (it’s not the Worldwide Photo Walk, but news on that is coming soon).
- This is something that will help us all expand our photographic skills, our Photoshop skills, our Lightroom Skills, our appreciation of the craft, and our Creativity (though not all at the same time).
- Tomorrow I’ll have a short video with all the details of this first Challenge, and I think you’ll really want to take part. It’s not easy, but I promise it will stretch you in a way that will be an awful lot of fun.
- Plus, it has a great twist that takes it over the top. :)
- For those of you that have blogs, Twitter or Facebook accounts, might you help me spread the word tomorrow to your fellow photographers? They’ll thank you on Monday (but of course, you get my thanks now).
I’m excited. I hope you will be, too.
As long as I don’t have to do any cliffhanging, I’ll help spread the word. ;-)
I was just thinking the same thing… :D
Wow that sounds very interesting; I will make sure the follow as usual!
Hope I can be a part of this new challenge!
We use that same photo in some of our corporate materials, with the theme being helping someone who’s in need.
Except that since the first guy isn’t roped up, the second guy will almost certainly pull him over the cliff……
Can’t wait to see what you have in store for us!
Will it be a kind of a day in photographer’s life from start to finish (making photos, process, public)? :)
Bring it on :)
Looking forward to getting on with this … whatever ‘this’ is … lol :)
intriguing, can’t wait to fond out what it is
Looking forward on this, challenge… :)
oooooh! More intriguing than the final episode of Lost! :-D
Ant we will probably get more answers too… :)
There is an underground pod. ;-)
Sounds interesting, looking forward on this…
Sounds great, for me this is what a blog should all be about. Motivating each other to think out of the box and stretch ourselves beyond our safe zone.
Looking forward to tomorrow!
My challenge is tomorrow, leaving at 5:00am and driving to Atlanta (can’t wait to be there). Will you show us that short clip or talk about it at the seminar?
if it can be done with just one hand I’m game
I’m looking forward to this!
Are you going to ccome to each of our houses and give us personalized lessons?
Alright Scott, you’ve got my attention. I’ll tune in for big reveal….that is if I survive flying cross country with my 3 year old and 1 year old. Aaah!
Does the surprise involve Vanelli? That could be over the top.
It doesn’t actually involve Vanelli, but if I know “V,” he’ll be involved. :)
Wow what a tease you are today Scott.
Sounds fun, this guy’s excited
Is Ryan Secrest involved? I love challenges, so can’t wait to see what you have in store for us!
Yes, Ryan Secrest is involved. (kidding).
Rarely (ok, never) do I recommend a photoshop site but at Photojojo David Yoon’s How to narrow the streets of your city ( http://content.photojojo.com/inspiration/narrow-streets-make-road-narrower/ ) is a great application of photoshop for your amusement. (no, I do not know David Yoon, but admire his patience to do this)
Scott, I think it is a monthly assignment that you are going to give us with a prize to the winner each month. Maybe a new D4 or something. :)
Oh, Scott! You tease! Can’t wait!
I am totally intrigued. Looking forward to it.
Don’t know if that’s something related to what you learn from Jay Maisel in NYC, but I just watch the class on kelbytraining and whoah, amazing stuff. Class itself is worth the annual subcrption.
Just say the word…I need to be inspired and challenged..