Good Monday everybody. Here’s what’s up:
- If you’re looking for a GPS for your digital camera (one that will embed the exact Latitude and Longitude of where you take each shot into the metadata of the image file), check out Moose Peterson’s News blog today, as he reports on the super-small GPS unit he got for father’s day. Click here for the link.
- When I was out at Santa Fe, one of the other instructors there, teaching a class called “Mastering the Portrait” was Karen Kuehn, and her presentation to the entire school just blew me away, and when I saw her student work (after taking her class out on location shoots all week), was just amazing. If you want to start off your week with some wonderful inspiration, check out Karen’s site. (The next class she teaches—I’m going to go as a student for sure!)
- Want to do a photo workshop with me this fall? Then make sure you scroll down to the next post with all the details.
- There’s a site called “Lightroom Galleries” that just rocks. They have developed some just amazing Flash-based Web galleries fyou can download for free for Lightroom’s Web module. You can see samples of them in action, and then download them right there. This is very cool stuff, and extends Lightroom’s Web power by quite a bit. Here’s the link.
- Our buddy Vincent Versace is on this week’s “Inside Digital Photo” Podcast, with host Scott Sheppard. He’s talking about Capture NX (among other things), and Vinny is always fascinating to listen to, so make sure you check it out at Inside Digital Photo.com
- I need your help: This weekend Matt, Dave, Corey, RC, and I are shooting in Nassau, Bahamas, and if you’ve got any ideas on great locations for landscape photography down there, please post a comment here on the blog. Really appreciate it. :-)
Well, that’s it for my Monday morning news. Should be an exciting week, so keep an eye out on the blog for the latest. Have a great Monday everybody. Keep shootin’ and pushing them pixels, yall!