For the first time ever, the optional in-depth, pre-conference workshops we hold the day before Photoshop World officially kicks off, are all nearly sold out in advance, so if you’re signed up to go (or if you’re thinking of going), but haven’t registered for a pre-con workshop, I’d jump on it now, as there are only 60 seats left TOTAL for all 9 workshops combined!
Here’s the workshops that still have seats available:
- HDR Crash Course (3 spots left) >> See the video above <<
- Photoshop for Beginners (7 spots left)
- Real World Concert Photography (6 spots left)
- Shoot – Design & Print Your Own Movie Poster (5 spots left) >> See the video below <<
- Magic of the Digital Paint Brush (30 spots left)
- Creating Video with DSLR cameras (9 spots left)
The rest are already sold out. For more details, click right here.