For the first time ever, the optional in-depth, pre-conference workshops we hold the day before Photoshop World officially kicks off, are all nearly sold out in advance, so if you’re signed up to go (or if you’re thinking of going), but haven’t registered for a pre-con workshop, I’d jump on it now, as there are only 60 seats left TOTAL for all 9 workshops combined!
Here’s the workshops that still have seats available:
- HDR Crash Course (3 spots left) >> See the video above <<
- Photoshop for Beginners (7 spots left)
- Real World Concert Photography (6 spots left)
- Shoot – Design & Print Your Own Movie Poster (5 spots left) >> See the video below <<
- Magic of the Digital Paint Brush (30 spots left)
- Creating Video with DSLR cameras (9 spots left)
The rest are already sold out. For more details, click right here.
I wish I was attending to sign up for Creating Video with DSLR Cameras. Hopefully you’ll offer it in Sep 2010?
I wish I was going to this PhotoshopWorld. If any reader of this comment is going, a precon that fits your interest is a must. In fact you should soak up any course that fits your genre, or better yet get out of your comfort zone and explore something new. You will be glad you did.
Hope to see you guys in Vegas Scott,
Usually I do not post on posts, but I would like to say that this site really forced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.
This a little bit funny. I found your site via search engine a few moment ago, and luckily, this is the only information I was looking for the last hours.