Happy Thursday guys and gals, Brad here again. Here’s the pimpy!
- NAPP member Cindy McDaniel has a cool mix of photography and post production work in her portfolio that you should check out here (that’s just one image from her portfolio at the top of this post)!
- Portrait photographer (and previous guest blogger) Tim Mantoani photographed Drew Brees of the Saints for the cover of the Madden NFL 11 video game earlier this year. He posted some behind the scenes videos of the two-day shoot on his blog that give a good look at what goes into the production of the cover. Check them out right here! (Tim also has a killer portfolio at Mantoani.com)
- Our buddy Big Daddy Don Page recently did a time lapse video called “Chasing Landscapes” that kicks butt! You can see it here and see how he did it here.
- Scott’s bringing his Photoshop for Digital Photographers Tour to Islington, London, UK on October 15th. Get all the details and sign up right here.
- Hey Seattle! Matt Kloskowski will be bringing the same tour to your beautiful city on November 18, and you can find more info right here as well!
- Sean Duggan has a very interesting series of pinhole photographs (made with a wooden camera) featured in the July/August issue of Photo Technique magazine. You can see the series right here.
- If you’re into microstock photography, Ellen Bough just released her book Microstock Money Shots: Turning Downloads into Dollars with Microstock Photography. You can for under $20 from Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
That’s it for today. Stop by again tomorrow for some amazingly awesome and cool stuff from Scott! (Actually, I have no idea what he has lined up this time, but I’m sure it’ll be great whatever it is ;) )