Happy Friday folks! Here’s a few quickies:
(1) I need your help with a new course I’m working on. It’s called “Seven Photoshop Techniques Every Lightroom User Needs to Know.” The details are at this link (the how’s and whys of the class), but I need you to leave a comment with what you want learn in Photoshop (as a Lightroom user). Thanks in advance for your input. :) BTW: you can skip the rest of the page over there, because I share this same news over there – just read the top part about the class.
(2) As you saw from yesterday’s post, I released a new class called “Masking Hair and Compositing Made Easy” – and I saw some comments from folks who are totally digging the class, but would love to have the images from the class to practice with. Never fear, I’m posting a bunch of them (most of them), this morning (I couldn’t post every single one because a few were stock backgrounds), but you’ve got the important shots for sure. Here’s the link.
(3) The amazing Corey Barker has just recorded a class for us on “Advanced Compositing” as a follow-up to my “compositing made easy” class and it’ll be out in a few weeks (we release at least one new class every Thursday), so after watching my class, you’ll be ready for Corey’s. I’ll let you know when it goes live.
(4) The next stop for my “Shoot Like a Pro: Part 2 [reloaded]” full-day seminar is in Nashville, and if you’re in that area, I hope you’ll come out and spend the day with me. There’s an entire session on my Lightroom Seven Point System, and people are super diggin’ it.
(5) Did you notice that spiffy “7” Logo up top. Did you get the subtle Las Vegas vibe from it? You shoulda, cause we’re just 19 days from Photoshop World Las Vegas! Come out and join us. It’s a Lightroom / Photoshop / Photography love-fest. Get the details right here.
Thanks for stopping by, and here’s wishing you an epic weekend!
I am so excited for Photoshop World this year. I’ve been to so many and I am always ready to learn some new nugget of information that I can add to my tool box. I’m especially stoked about the 4:00 am PreCon with Moose. Watching the sun rise in Red Rock Canyon, What a way to start the conference!!
I know, right? You’re going to have an amazing start to your week! Look forward to seeing you, Mike :)
Scott, where can I find more information about the Nashville Shoot Like a Pro: Part 2 [reloaded] seminar?