OK, it went up a little late (mostly because of me), but episode 2 (from season 3) is up live. Here’s what’s in this free episode:
– Matt goes on location for tips on getting creative lens flare by shooting into the sun (He did a really great job with this—-the capture above is from his segment).
– Larry Becker is back with a solution for a cheap DIY crossbar for backgrounds in his latest installment of Cheap Shots (Note: I found this one particularly clever).
– In the 2nd part of my three-part series for beginners, I show you when and how to use exposure compensation on Nikon and Canon cameras
– Top wedding photographer David Ziser drops by to talk about Highlight Tone Priority and Active-D Lighting to get extra exposure latitude for tough situations.
– Matt shows off the Booq Python Blur backpack
– Check out this week’s featured photographer, Jeremy Cowart and his Voices of Haiti project!
– and you can leave a comment over at the D-Town Blog for your chance to win a copy of my Photo Recipes Live book/DVD combo! (here’s the link).
Anyway, if you get a chance, go and check it out right here.
Brad, I love the “fixing skies with layer styles”. I keep wanting to go back and play with it (photoshop :) ).