It’s Late Blog Friday as I’m Leaving New York
OK, so I’m sitting here in the Delta Club at Laguardia when I realize I totally forgot to blog today. I’m going to blame it on:
(1) A swamped schedule at Photo Plus Expo
(2) Lack of youth ;-)
(4) All of the the above
Despite having the memory retention of a hamster, I want to thank all the awesome folks at Photo Plus Expo who stopped me to say hi, shake hands, share a kind word, or take a selfie. I met so many nice folks, and it always recharges my batteries when I meet such nice photographers – it really was a treat. My sincere thanks!
Also, major love goes out to:
(1) The awesome folks at Canon who had me speaking on their main stage (about travel photography and my trips to Iceland and Italy), and on their Live Learning Stage today, where I did a whole hot shoe flash thing, and had a ball. Always an honor and a thrill.
(2) Thanks to the very cool crew at Lexar who sponsored my “Portraits on location” photo walk last night on the High Line. We had such a great time, and got to try out all sorts of fun stuff. Also, thanks for all the hospitality – you guys are the best.
(3) Thanks to the crew at Photo Plus Expo (Jeff, Theresa, Jason) for having me teach a lighting Master Class on the conference tracks. Really enjoyed it (lots of eager photographers in that session – such a great group).
(4) Thanks to you all for even reading this last-minute post. I dig you.
Hope you all have a GREAT weekend, and we’ll see you back here on Monday!